I have passed my radio amateur exam abroad, how can I obtain a Belgian licence?

If you have a HAREC certificate or another certificate issued by a CEPT country, you can, based on a copy of this certificate, obtain a Belgian licence.

Otherwise, you have to provide BIPT, on top of the copy of the certificate of achievement, with the detailed subject matter passed abroad.  This matter has to be provided in French, Dutch or English through either an official translation (sworn translator) or an official website.  BIPT will, according to this information, determine the level  of the licence.