Any person or company wishing to hold radio communications equipment subject to licence without using that equipment, has to obtain a simple holder’s licence from BIPT. Not all kinds of equipment are allowed to be kept. 

Traders have to apply for a general holder’s licence. For further information they are referred to the Operators part of the website.