In Belgium, the possession or use of radio equipment is subject to an individual authorisation issued by the BIPT.
The general authorisation is an exception to this principle.
Within the framework of the general authorisation system, the use of the radio spectrum is free, provided that the technical conditions of use set by the BIPT are respected.
No fee is payable for the use of the radio spectrum.
How to reply to this document?
- Until 11 Februai 2022
- Only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the reference “Consult-2022-A1”
- Contact person: Michaël Vandroogenbroek, 1st Engineer-Advisor (+32 2 226 88 11)
- Please attach the cover form to your answer.
- Your comments should refer to the paragraphs and/or sections they relate to, and confidential parts